Sachin Tendulkar Quotes



People throw stones at you and you convert them into milestones.

“I have never tried to compare myself to anyone else.” 

“If one man is representing India in cricket, then yes, blame that person when things go wrong.”

“I am not thinking too far ahead, just want to take it one thing at a time.”

“If Destiny throws a stone at you, don’t let it become a millstone. Make it into a milestone.”

Don't stop chasing your dreams, because dreams do come true.

The key to handling pressure situations like these is to keep yourself steady, follow your instincts and think clearly.

If Destiny throws a stone at you, don't let it become a millstone. Make it into a milestone.

Chase your dreams .... but make sure you don't find shortcuts ....

Everyone at home was very supportive, but my father always said that all he wanted me to do was give it my best effort without worrying about the results.